Psychological Operations tactics are keys to Stealing an Estate.
They can involve circulating hateful lies and damaging information under “false flag” operations to cast blame on other undesirable parties.
In civilian situations, the science of Psychological Operations involves learning everything you can about a person, assessing their vulnerabilities and then using those weaknesses against them.
- A prominent politician with a weakness for young ladies will be provided with abundant opportunities in seemingly safe environments. It blows up in his face and ruins his career.
- A person who is habitually late will experience additional unusual delays at critical times on key projects that can easily be blamed on their own bad habits.
- Sloppy bill payers will notice bizarre additional missing payments and delays in posting of their payments that hurt their credit ratings, incur late fees and cause utility outages.
Tactics to publicly discredit and disparage targets include:
- Turning innocent, well-intentioned actions into damning condemnations and examples of misbehavior and moral failure.
- Restating innocuous comments into outrageous, inflammatory lies that are loudly and emphatically repeated and corroborated by pre positioned groups of psyop operatives. The lies become verified truth and reality.
These actions are always conducted secretly. To deflect attention and blame, operatives try to get their targets to blame themselves for all the dirty deeds they execute covertly.
Their goal is complete psychological domination, intimidation and control of the people or organizations they target.
Psyop agents are rarely happy and many eventually succumb to the psychotic sickness of their work. Their ill begotten gains don’t bring them real joy which drives them deeper into despair.